Self-Employed Registration Form

Thank you for registering with Stonebridge as self-employed. 

To complete this form you need your personal and payment information such as your National Insurance Number and Unique Tax Reference. You will also be required to upload photos of the following documents:

  • Proof of Right to Work in the UK

  • VAT Certificate (If you are VAT Registered)

Please can you make sure you have all this information to hand before you click 'Continue'.

This form has 3 pages and you will sign and submit this form on the final page.